The Importance of Air Con Maintenance
The importance of maintaining your air conditioning system is something that cannot be overlooked these days.
With mandatory inspections now required under new legislation for commercial and public building owners and managers, regular servicing is one way to ensure your system meets inspection standards.
For residential systems, servicing and maintenance elongates the life of your system and a properly functioning air conditioner will mean saving money on energy bills.
Here are five good reasons why regular maintenance and servicing of your heating and ventilation and cooling systems will benefit you in the long run:
1. Scheduled air conditioning maintenance will ensure that the system is working at optimum levels and prevent any major breakdowns.
2. If emergency air conditioning systems are present, do not overlook maintenance on these, or neglect to test them. You will then be confident your emergency system will kick in if needed and carry on seamlessly as it is ready to go at all times.
3. Modifications and minor repairs to the heating and ventilation system in your space can be carried out quickly and easily with a maintenance contract.
4. Efficient systems are better for the environment, as they use less energy. This in turn makes running costs cheaper reducing your energy bills.
5. Preventative maintenance will spot any aging parts or an issue that could potentially damage the air conditioning unit before there is a problem.
The frequency of the planned maintenance will depend on the type of unit, and usage. For example, an air conditioning unit in a server room that runs continuously will need more attention than a small unit that is used infrequently and turned off for periods. A residential heating and ventilation system will need less frequent maintenance than a commercial application for example.
When you are thinking of air conditioning service and maintenance always choose a reputable company whose engineers are professional, experienced, and regulated. At Sub Zero Climate Control, we are accredited, reliable and offer affordable service and maintenance contracts. Whatever your air conditioning needs from a simple query or new system, we will always give you excellent courteous service.
Our engineers are on the road all over South Yorkshire and have an excellent reputation with our clients. As a family run business, we know the importance of good customer relations and will always put the customer’s needs first. We also offer free site surveys and quotations if you are considering upgrading your air conditioning system and we will be able to advise you of the most cost effective solution for your requirements.
Posted in: Latest News - On: 27th of June, 2012